Thursday, February 05, 2009

It looks pretty dead here. So i'm posting something here.

SOMETHING.

Okay, posted.

Damn! i'm getting lamer by the days.

Anyways, 4th day into the SAP course and i already died a couple of times. I need an energy booster. Dont tell me red bull, it's useless. i drank that for 2 days and i still feel like sleeping in class. We get bored pretty fast and talking nonsense/useless wall writing on facebook seems to be the only way to unwind.

I'm partially looking forward to the 3rd week of feb. 18th to be exact. Cause it's KL with the fyp team. But then there's the SAP test on the 17th which is damn scary cause i find myself blanking out randomly during class. Thats bad. I should be concentrating.

4 days down, 6 more to go.

Oh, I'm hungry. And there's no food. Mum, come home nowww. Thanks.

No comments: